Menganalisis hubungan internasional dan organisasi internasional
Latihan Soal buka file quizmaker.html setelah di ekstrak file http://sib-bangkok.org/sma/KWN/Kelas_XI/Hubungan_Internasional/Hubungan_Internasional_Web/kwnxi.zip
Analyzing international relations and international organizations
- Mendeskripsikan pengertian, pentingnya dan sarana-sarana hubungan internasional bagi suatu negara
- Menjelaskan tahap-tahap perjanjian internasional
- Menganalisis fungsi perwakilan diplomatik
- Mengkaji peranan organisasi internasional (ASEAN, AA, PBB) dalam meningkatkan hubungan internasional
- Menghargai kerjasama dan perjanjian internasional yang bermanfaat bagi Indonesia
- Describe the understanding, importance and means of international relations for a state
- Explaining the stages of international agreements
- Analyzing the function of diplomatic representation
- Assessing the role of international organizations (ASEAN, AA, UN) in improving international relations
- Appreciate the cooperation and international agreements for the benefit of Indonesia
- In general, international relations are relations between nations. Form of international relations may be a relationship of individuals, between groups, and between countries. The nature of these relationships can be friendships, disputes, enmity and war.
- Pattern of relations between nations can be grouped into the three are: the pattern of colonization of other nations; pattern of dependence on one nation to another nation, and pattern of the same of relations among nations degrees.
- Indonesia’s foreign policy vote freely and actively, to realize a lasting world peace.
- Free means free Indonesia along with other countries regardless of ideology, form and system of the state, not interfering in domestic affairs of other countries, giving and receiving assistance, with the understanding must not be ignored or even eliminate the sovereignty of each country.
- Active means active cooperation with other nations in achieving peace, the Indonesian people to defend another country that threatened its sovereignty in violation of the principle of degree of independence and equality of human.
- Interdependence and need in various areas of life such as trade, culture, science, social and religious exercise, in turn requires continuous relationship and remain, so to develop an awareness to preserve and manage valuable relationships.
- According to Frankel J (1980) instrument used by the state in international relations are diplomacy, propaganda, the areas of economic activity and military.
- Diplomacy is the event for the manifestation of foreign policy with relation to the nation and other countries. A person who represents a country in another country is called diplomats. Three functions of a diplomat is a symbol, representative of juridical and legal and international relations as political representation. Task diplomats are representative, negotiations, reporting and protection of interests of the nation, the state and its citizens abroad.
- Propaganda is a systematic effort that is used to influence thoughts, emotions, and actions of a group of public interest.
- Economic facilities are widely used in international relations both in peacetime and wartime.
- The role of military force is very important in increasing confidence and stability to diplomacy. Military power can add confidence to avoid the pressure and threats from enemies.
- International treaties are agreements between two or more subjects of international law according to international law lead to the rights and obligations for those who make a deal.
- Based on the number of participants, international agreements of bilateral and multilateral.
- Based on the structure, consisting of an international treaty law treaty making and treaty contract. international treaty law that is making the agreement contains the legal rules that could apply to all nations in the world. While international agreements are contract is an agreement that only cause the rights and duties, obligations for those who have agreements
- Based on the object, an international treaty agreements distinguish between matters of political and economic agreements contain, and others.
- Based on how the application, the agreement is self-executing and non-self-executing, need to change the laws in effect prior to participating countries.
- Based on the instruments, international agreements in writing and orally. Written international agreements such as treaty, convention, agreement, arrangement, charter, covenant, Statute, constitution, protocol, declaration. International agreements like the london oral agreement in 1946, the unilateral declaration and treaty secretly or tacit consent.
- Stages of negotiating an international agreement is, the signing, the approval of Parliament, and ratification.
- In Law No 24 of 2000 that the government of Indonesia in making international agreements by consensus and goodwill. in addition, the Indonesian government based on national interests and based on the principles of equality, mutual benefit, and attention to both national law and applicable international law.
- Stage international agreements on the basis of Indonesian laws are: exploration, negotiation, formulation of the text, acceptance of the text, the signing, and ratification of the text.
- All activities in international relations are essentially diplomacy, was to maintain the international relationship.
- The purpose of diplomacy is to:
- build, maintain and organize a smooth relationship with the state and other governments
- collect and convey useful information
- keeping its own state interests are not harmed in the international political arena
- present their own nations and countries abroad
- protect its own citizens abroad
- Heads of diplomatic missions:
- Ambassador, pro-nuntius = full power and incredible to relate to the head of the state where he was assigned to
- Envoy, Internuntius = led the embassy in the country related degrees lower than the embassy
- Charge d’affaires = sent by the sending country to the foreign minister of the recipient country.
- Rights and obligations of diplomats, organized by the Congress of Vienna in 1851, 1819 Aachen regulations, and the 1961 Vienna Convention
- Consular office where the work of the consular corps:
- Consulate General
- Vice Consulate
- Consular agency
- Group head of consular offices:
- Konsul Jenderal
- Konsul Muda
- Agen Konsul
- Imunitet rights to diplomatic and consular corps are:
- Ekstreritorialitas = immunity rights in the area of representation. Regional representatives should not be entered without permission, searched by the police, judicial officers without the permission of the head representation.
- Right to freedom / immunity: the diplomatic corps, although each must be subject to the laws and regulations of local police, but can not be prosecuted in court. they are exempt from customs and taxes as well as examination of the diplomatic bag. they are free to establish places of worship within the embassy.